Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 09 and Nov 03. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on Most Items*
Sales Tax: California purchases subject to sales tax
Enlighten Sauna - Wooden Board Replacement For High Grade Chromotherapy (Board Only)
Chromotherapy is the science of using colors to adjust body vibrations to frequencies that result in health and harmony. Each color possesses frequencies of a specific vibration, and each vibration is related to different physical symptoms.
Our bodies need the sun’s light to live. And that light can actually be broken down into a seven color spectrum. An imbalance of any of those colors can manifest itself in physical and mental symptoms. Color therapy works on various energy points to help balance your body via the full spectrum of visible light, each color addressing a distinct need.
Color therapy has been practiced throughout the world for centuries, and remains one of the most popular therapies available.
Alternative practitioners who use chromotherapy often relate the seven colors of the color spectrum to specific body areas.
- Red is believed to increase the pulse, raise blood pressure and increase the rate of breathing. Red would be applied to support circulatory and nervous functions.
- Pink activates and eliminates impurities in the blood stream
Strong pink acts as a cleanser, strengthening veins and arteries
- Orange is a mixture of red and yellow. Activates and eliminates localized fat. Assists with asthma and bronchitis
- Yellow, the brightest color used in chromotherapy, has been used to purify the skin, help with indigestion, strengthen the nervous system, treat glandular diseases, hepatitis and lymphatic disorders and assist metabolism
- Strong yellow strengthens the body and activates internal tissues
- Green, a color associated with harmony, provides a neutral, positive calming effect.
- Strong green provides anti-infectious, anti-septic and regenerative stimulation.
- Blue promotes relaxation and calm. Blue exhibits tranquilizing qualities often used to relieve headaches and migraines, colds, stress, nervous tension, rheumatism, stomach pains, muscle cramps and liver disorders. Blue is thought to have a positive effect on all kinds of pain.
- Strong blue lubricates joints, helps address stress, nervous tension and infections.
- Indigo is used to address conditions involving the eyes, ears and nose. It has a calming, sedative effect.
- Violet is used to calm the nervous system, soothe organs and relax muscles. Violet has meditative qualities and is often used to treat conditions of the lymphatic system and spleen, as well as urinary disorders and psychosis.
The lights are soft and gentle and can be controlled by remote. Very affordable, chromotherapy lighting is one of our most popular infrared sauna options.
(This is a replacement board only)